By using the website HealthTeam360.com, any of its demonstration or production versions, any information related to this site, its content, its clinical reviews and recommendations, or any other aspect of the HealthTeam360 concept, you understand and agree that:
- If you are consulting this site for any emergency health purposes or needs, please call 911 instead.
- The purpose of this site is to provide information only, and is not a substitute for appropriate clinical evaluation, assessment, diagnosis and care.
- Our goal and intention is to help people make smarter decisions about elective (non-emergency, non-surgical) health care. It is provided as a source of general guidance, and is not a substitute for information from appropriate health providers.
- It is your (the user’s) responsibility to seek information, assessment/diagnosis, and recommendations from appropriate providers. No decision to seek or avoid appropriate evaluation and treatment should be based on the reviews or information on this site; rather, it is your responsibility to make your own determinations about your options. Making these determinations with informed provider input and information is the most important thing to do.
- HealthTeam360, LLC, its clinical reviewers, management, leadership and all others associated with its operations as a business do not assume any responsibility for the information provided, the care individuals seek out on their own, the care they receive from providers, or any health outcomes that are a product from either seeking or not seeking care.
- The information provided on this site and through provider reviews reflects our best understanding of the information currently available and research that has been accomplished. We present information with different degrees of confidence depending on how much research has been effectively accomplished. That may change over time.
- By using this site, you agree that you understand your rights under HIPAA. This means that you can revoke your permission for us to have any of your personal information on our site. If you choose to do so, you can use this form to notify us of your decision. Should you revoke your permission, HealthTeam360, LLC removes all personally-identifiable information and deletes it in a non-recoverable manner. For any further details, please send us a note.